Hi Everyone!!
Today I am sharing a project as a Guest Designer for Die Cuttin Divas.



I decided to make a box card using the Box Card Die from Pink & Main Stamps, some stamp sets and dies from My Favorite Things- the Magical Dragons, Make a Wish, and Beary Special Birthday stamp and coordinating dies.
My husband loves dragons and his birthday is this month so this challenge was just perfect. Besides, I don't know about you but I can always use Birthday cards. 


I started out with green cardstock from Bazzill for the card base, then I used the Dragon Tails 6x6 patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs to decorate the panels. Next, I stamped and copic colored the Dragons, presents and balloons then I was able to assemble the card. Finally, when I had everything in place for the box card, I added the sentiment from Make a Wish and framed it with some blue cardstock. 

I hope you like my card and are able to join the fun Die Cutting Divas Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!



4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... this is sooo CUTE Kimberly! I love the images and your coloring... the shading is fabulous on the dragons... Awesome Birthday card! Your Hubby will LOVE IT!!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

That is adorable Kimberly. Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin’ Divas this week.

Leslie

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so incredibly cute!!! He is going to love it!!

Gloria said...

Oh my..... this box card is simply perfect!! Love it:) Thank you for being a Guest Diva over at Die Cutting Divas. Sorry for the late blog love.