I made this card for my wonderful hubby. We decide to go away for the weekend to a mini-vacation to Denver, Colorado. We aren't sure what we are going to do there yet but that's the fun part right?

Here is my card:

Photobucket


I used Stampin Up Cardstocks- Crumb cake, old olive, pumpkin pie and Pink pirouette and Twine. The designer paper is American Crafts Everyday stack. The image and sentiment are a Unity Stamp Set. I ticket punched the corners with the Stampin Up Ticket punch and add a small stampin up brad. I embossed the umbrella and the layer my couple are on with my swiss dots cuttlebug folder and inked a few edges with Stampin Up Crumb Cake ink. I used glassy accents on her rainboots but it doesn't show in the photo.

I really like how it turned out and I hope he does too!
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very Cute - that image is great - Happy Anniversary - my anniversary is at the end of the month and I have decided to give my husband a funny anniversary card click here to see (I'm sure you'll get a chuckle)
Hugs ~ Jacqueline

Melissa said...

Adorable card, I'm sure he will love it! That stamps is so cute!

Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautitul card...Happy Anniversary!!!
Sherrie K

Anonymous said...

Happy anniverary. Pretty Card