Hi Everyone!!!
Lots of posts going on today!
Lesley just released a couple new Holiday Twines!
Make sure you stop by the store and blog to check them out!
Today is also Trendy Twine Tuesday!
So you know what that means?
Trendy Twine Design Team Inspiration AND a new Challenge!
Today I also have a wreath I made for the Trendy Twine Design Team post.

For my project I am using  the *new* Christmas Candy Cane Twine and Twisted Lime Twine.


A Closer view.


I saw a few Candy cane wreaths over on pinterest but none were my 'vision'. I am glad it finally came out the way I saw it in my head :) Don't you love when that actually works out? :)
Make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine Blog to see my Design Team Sisters Inspiration
and
to join in on the challenge!!
Then make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine Store to pick up a spool or sample of this awesome new twine!! 
Your holiday Projects won't be complete without it!!

Project Recipe
Twine
*NEW* Christmas Candy Cane Trendy Twine and Twisted Lime Trendy Twine

Cartridges
Celebrate with Flourish
George and Basic Shapes

Paper
Stampin Up Real Red, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Stickles- Christmas Red, Green, Holly Berry
Snowflake and heart buttons from Stash
Paper Piercer and needle
2 boxes of Candy Canes

Thanks for stopping by and as always I love your comments!
Have a wonderfully Crafty Day!

0 comments: