Hi Friends!
This past weekend our family celebrated my dad's 55th birthday.
I made this card for him.
I saw this image fom Bugaboo Stamps and KNEW I had to make a card for him with it!!
Happy 55th Birthday Dad!!
Love you!!!


The sentiment that goes with the image is hilarious!

My dad loved the card and so did everyone else!
Not too bad for me with a Masculine card, I'm slowly getting there!

-Card Recipe-
Bugaboo Stamps- Birthday Gus
Amy R- It's Your Birthday sentiment stamps
Ink- Crumb Cake, Close to Cocoa and Night of Navy (Su!)
Paper- Echo Park Times & Seasons, Kraft(recollections) and Night of Navy (Su!)
Brads (stash), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
 
 Pin It

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super fun. I bet your Dad had a smile on his face when he read it.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my gosh! I'm cracking up over here! What a great image and sentiment and your card looks fabulous! Awesome card my friend! *Hugs*

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

haha! Love it! So fun!

Life and Knits said...

Love these cards! Love the stamps too!