Hi Everyone!! I hope your day is going wonderful!!
 Today I am sharing two projects I made, one for me and one for our daughter.

I wanted to make a project featuring the current Peachy Keen sketch challenge {here}.

Here is what I came up with:
Oh my gosh, I have been aching to use these super, super cute stamps!! 
So I made a notepad and I love it! 

 Close up of the sentiment, I just love it!! 


Here is the one I made for our daughter, the Monster High fanatic! 

Ann, from SVG Cutting files made these available for free for their FB members.
Thanks Again, Ann!! 


The inside :) I made one a awhile ago for a friend and she had to have hers exactly like that one!! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Have a wonderful day and go make something fun!! :)

Crafty Supplies used:
Stamps-

Ink- 
Versafine, Stampin Up
Paper-
BoBunny Double Dots, Simple Stories Summer Fresh, Old Olive cardstock and the Paper Studio 
Embellishments-
SVG - Draculaura- SVG Cutting Files *freebie*
Burlap, Totally Kraft and In the Navy Trendy Twine, Traditional Scallop punch, White gel pen and MME Enamel Dots

 

3 comments:

GiGi said...

These are so awesome! LOVE that adorable chicken and the paper you used! And what a wonderful way to tie it all together with that fun sentiment on the inside! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

jessica said...

These are both so adorable Kim!! I just LOVE that you used the adorable PK chickie!!!!!
Thanks for sharing and for playing along with the PKS sketch challenge!!!

Trendy Twine said...

You did an amazing job with these. I just LOVE mine. You are so talented!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique @ Trendy Twine