Hi Everyone! 
Today is my day to share a project for Trendy Twine Design Team
 Don't forget all the Solid Trendy Twine colors are On Sale this month.
Plus make sure you check out the 2 newly released colors: Cherry Latte and Krafty Red.


Don't you just love Mimi Stamps? This one is so fun and full of Spring!
After the last several heavy snow and rain storms we have had, I wanted to make something fun and flowery.
For my project, I used Totally Limeade Trendy Twine and a little bit of Limeade Trendy Twine.
I colored "Flowers for Mimi" with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. My flowers are prima assorted, recollections enamel dots, Stretch ruffle trim (Stampin Up), Fabulous Phrase Stamps (Stampin Up) and MME paper stack.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

   

8 comments:

Sukie said...

I love this sweet little girl and the way you incorporated the flowers with the twine. This is so beautiful and I am lucky enough to have a card from you similar to this!

jessica said...

This is adorable Kimberly!!
LOVE that sweet image!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly this is so pretty!!! I love it!! Great card my friend!! Hugs!!

Migdalia said...

She is just Precious! Adorable card.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Shelly said...

Such an ADORABLE card! I love the colors and the total sweetness of this card!
Shelly

Melisa Marie said...

Hi Kimberly!
I commented on this card of yours over at the Trendy Twine blog, but wanted to leave a comment on your personal blog as well.

I really do like this card you made with Mimi. it turned out SO adorable!
My favorite part is the layered twine, lace and ribbon on the left side. It turned out SO cute and it all meshed well together.

Thank you for sharing!!
Keep on Craftin'
Bipolar Crafter
~Melisa Marie

Nana said...

Such a precious card Kimberly. Love the colors and image. Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Jessica Pascarella said...

Love the coloring on your beautiful card! AWesome job!