Hi Everyone!
 Today, I am so excited to share that I am now part of the Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team!!
Before I get to my very first project as a Design Team member,
 don't forget to get your Freebie for the Day:



 I love their SVGs!
For my project, I used Miss Kate Cuttable's "Ice Cream Cone.
Ice Cream Cone SVG cutting file ice cream svg cut file for scrapbooking ice cream svg cut

 I decided to make a few Birthday cards to have on hand. This is such a fun and versatile cut!
I made 2 with a some Peachy Keen Kawaii faces.


Then I used the original cuts with all the fun details like sprinkles!!




 Products used:
Miss Kate Cuttables "Ice Cream Cone
 Stamps- PKS Kawaii Face Assortments, Joy's Life Yummy pun Ink- Stampin Up (Several) 
Paper- Echo Park "Summer Days", Bazzill and Stampin Up Cardstock
 Other- Lovebug "Ocean View" Crinkle Ribbon, Trendy Twine- Totally Lemon and Totally Limeade Twine, Sequins, Washi Tape, Stardust Stickles, Homemade enamel dots and White gel pen 


 Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Karen Conner said...

Your cards are FUN!! Love them!

Marilyn said...

Cute card and so colorful!

Trendy Twine said...

Wow! These are so happy and bright! Love all the colors!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

pinkrd1 said...

What stamp did you use for sentiment? Love the colors