Hi Everyone!
 Today, I am so excited to share that I am now part of the Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team!!
Before I get to my very first project as a Design Team member,
 don't forget to get your Freebie for the Day:



 I love their SVGs!
For my project, I used Miss Kate Cuttable's "Ice Cream Cone.
Ice Cream Cone SVG cutting file ice cream svg cut file for scrapbooking ice cream svg cut

 I decided to make a few Birthday cards to have on hand. This is such a fun and versatile cut!
I made 2 with a some Peachy Keen Kawaii faces.


Then I used the original cuts with all the fun details like sprinkles!!




 Products used:
Miss Kate Cuttables "Ice Cream Cone
 Stamps- PKS Kawaii Face Assortments, Joy's Life Yummy pun Ink- Stampin Up (Several) 
Paper- Echo Park "Summer Days", Bazzill and Stampin Up Cardstock
 Other- Lovebug "Ocean View" Crinkle Ribbon, Trendy Twine- Totally Lemon and Totally Limeade Twine, Sequins, Washi Tape, Stardust Stickles, Homemade enamel dots and White gel pen 


 Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

Your cards are FUN!! Love them!

Marilyn said...

Cute card and so colorful!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Wow! These are so happy and bright! Love all the colors!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

pinkrd1 said...

What stamp did you use for sentiment? Love the colors