TGIF Everyone! 
Today, I am sharing a project for the Miss Kate Cuttables design team.
I made a set of Feel Better cards, I know I can always use them 
and the "Sorry You're Sick" set is so adorable!!
Don't forget to stop by Miss Kate Cuttables for the daily Freebie!! 
Being sick is never fun but these images just make me smile! :)
Sorry You're Sick SVG files for cutting machines get well svg files for cards svg cut files

Here are my cards: 


I used some homemade enamel dots to embellish this card. I love these!

Then on this card I used some small buttons with some Berry Red and Blueberry Trendy Twine.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Don't forget to stop by the Miss Kate Cuttables Store to get your freebie!!

Miss Kate Cuttables used:

Other products used:
Bashful Blue, Real Red, Old Olive Cardstock and inks (SU!)
Summer Picnic DSP (SU!)
Kraft and Tan Cardstock (Recollections)
Sakura white gel pen
Buttons 
Berry Red and Blueberry Trendy Twine




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so cute!! They would brighten anyone's day!! Hugs!!