Trendy Twine 12 Days of Christmas Day 1- Tin Blog Hop

Welcome to the Trendy Twine Tin Blog Hop!


  Today is the start of a special 12 days of Christmas celebration where the Design Team will be WOWing you all with creative gift giving ideas using Trendy Twine (of course) as well as other products found in the Trendy Twine store. But we will have more on that tomorrow.

Today the DT is showcasing all the different "tins" that are offered in the Trendy Twine store and getting you all in the gift giving mood!
So sit back, grab your favorite beverage and get ready to be inspired!

If you are here from  Helen's Blog then you are in the right spot, if not you can always start at the beginning by going to the Trendy Twine Blog.

Now for my Project!
I used the Candy Tin and Christmas Mint Trendy Twine.



I started by heat embossing some snowflakes on the tin window.
 Then I made a belly band with a few layers of red, green and white card stock.
 I stamped that cute snowman, sentiment and snowflakes.
Then added some stickles for some glittery fun.
I added some Christmas Mint Trendy Twine and some cute snowflake buttons.
I filled the tin with some Hershey Kisses.


***Blog Candy***
 
2 spools of Candy Cane twine to 2 winners.  

Must comment and follow all blogs.

Make sure to see all the projects today!

Blog Hop Line-Up

Trendy Twine blog
Jessica
Migdalia
Sukie
Shelly
Helen
Kim (You Are Here)
Beth
Tammy
Melissa
Jessi 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Your next stop on the hop is the amazing Beth

Have a wonderful day and I hope you are inspired!! 

Candy Tin
Christmas Mint Trendy Twine

Other Products Used:
Christmas Characters stamp (inkadinkado)
Winter Wishes stamp (Scrappy Moms)
Versafine Onyx Black and Versamark
Bashful Blue ink (SU!)
White Embossing powder
Stampin Up Markers and Stampin Pastels
Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Stardust Stickles
Red and Green Card stock (Bazzill)
White Card stock (Neenah)
Snowflake Buttons (Hobby Lobby)

30 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

That is so festive! I love the stamped band. It's so pretty! The twine at the top and bottom are prefect. This is going to make someone smile from ear to ear.

Eva Laney said...

Love the heat embossed snowflakes right onto the tin lid and the belly band is so cute and adorable :)

Beth F. said...

Your tin is so beautiful! I love everything about it. The snowman is perfect and the treats look so yummy :)

mum of two said...

Kimberly, this is just lovely!! I love that stamp! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Cyndy G said...

I love you snowman stamp, super cute!

Unknown said...

As always...super cute project! I'm a lover of all things snowmen ;)

Mary Holshouser said...

marylouh

The band on the tin is beautiful. Love the blue background. The snowman is darling.
thanks for sharing a great idea.

CityGirl Planners said...

Kim, love it! You can send this little snowy cutie to me at any time! :)

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo pretty and perfect !!!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Helen said...

So pretty! I do love the Christmas Mint twine too :)

Unknown said...

Your projects is gorgeous!! Love the sentiment & that button is simply perfect, along with the perfect twine - it's just fabulous!!

~Tammy~ said...

I just love your sweet bellyband! This is very eye catching and sure to bring smiles!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Kim, this is just gorgeous! I can't believe all the wonderful details. I love the layered belly band, the embossed snowflakes, your stamped images and sentiment, the added sparkle, your snowflake buttons, the twine, everything. It is perfect and will make a super special little gift!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely adorable Kimberly!!! I love it!! Hugs!!

Migdalia said...

A very Pretty background and adorable snowman!!!A TOTALLY cute & Fun Treat!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Dana Johnson said...

This is beautiful!! I love the little snowman!

VanessaB said...

so very sweet and darling (new follower)

Michelle said...

Beautiful tin.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, super cute! You can send that my way please?! Lol! I love the way you decorated the tin and the chocolates look yummy!
Sherrie K

TFern said...

I love it!!!!

Sukie said...

What a wonderful project, the heat embossed snowflakes on the tin window look amazing! The
belly band is just fabulous and I love the cute snowman, sentiment and snowflakes. The touch of glitter is another favorite detail!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Kim! LOVE that CUTE snowman!!!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a great idea to create a wrap to go over the tin! Love the scene!

JustYolie said...

This is so cute!!!

cmgr117 said...

Such a cute idea! The wide band is a greta place to put just the perfect stamp! Thanks for sharing!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a super adorable snowman covered tin and the Trendy twine is so perfect for wrapping it in! Love your inspiring work and am your newest follower on Bloglovin'.
jordanbev5 at yahoo dot com
Beverly

Donna K said...

Oh...oh...what a sweet sentiment! I love this wrap for your fun tin...the christmas mint is a perfect border. Fantastic creation, Kimberly!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is such an adorable tin with the precious snowman image and sparkly background! Love the Trendy twine and all your special touches! Am your newest follower.

Unknown said...

Oh this is cute. What a fun treat and your snowman is absolutely adorable.

Bella M.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

My little Cupcake, your treat is the cutest. Love that darling snowman. He is such a festive little fellow.

I know this is for me ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to participate in the hop.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine