Hello everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend!






Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!





This linky party theme is Blue & White.








 The sponsors are:





 $25 Gift Certificate
 (on regular priced patterns)





The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.




Here is what I created for the Linky Party:
I made an Elsa card for our daughter's 8th Birthday!
I really love how versatile these two sets are 
and how you can personalize them.


Here is a closer look at the sentiments:



The "I {Heart} You" is from "Simply Said" and "Happy 8th Birthday" is from "Bring On The Cake", which you can purchase here.





Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.




I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas. I can't wait to see what you create. :)
Have a wonderful day!! :)

 
 Other products used:
Snow Princess (Miss Kate Cuttables)
Blueberry Trendy Twine
PK-1370 Kawaii Face asst.
Versamark ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink
Zing! Silver Embossing powder
Stampin Pastels, Snowflake Button, Tinsel Glitter, Sparkly Fluff Baby Boy Blue,
Rhinestones, 2 point Flag punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Bashful Blue cardstock, Glitter cardstock Bazzill,, Vellum

 

6 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

This is so pretty !!! What a perfect birthday card for your daughter !!! I wish her a very happy birthday !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Kathy Salido said...

Great card Kimberly, love Elsa!!

Karen said...

This card is so adorable! I love the banner you stamped the sentiment on!! Your daughter will love this card! Have a great day! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Your card is amazing! Love all of the sparkle and shine! I'm sure your daughter will love it! We both must have Frozen on our minds, just posted an Olaf card on my blog yesterday!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty!! I love all the sparkle!! Hugs!!

Judy said...

Super cute card. Have a great weekend:)