Hi Everyone!! 
I hope your week has been wonderful!
Happy Valentine's day for all you lovers out there!! :)
Today I am sharing a project featuring Trendy Twine.
The Trendy Twine design team participated in a "Secret Cupid" swap this month.
Make sure to stop by the blog to see all the Secret Cupid projects posted!!
For my swap project, I used Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.


I made my swap partner a fun Valentine's Shaker card with a Trendy Twine banner.

A little treat holder with some yummy chocolate!! 


Then I made one of those cute EOS lip balm holders, 
because what girl doesn't need more lip balm? ;o)


I was able to send these fun gifts and card to Tammy as my Secret Cupid swap.
I'm so happy to hear that she enjoyed them all! 
I had a lot of fun making them. 
I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day and it's filled with lots of love and happiness 
and if not, maybe lots of chocolate?? :)
Have a great day!
Products Used:
Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine

Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad (Pebbles)
Pretty in Pink and Pool Party card stock (Stampin Up)
Hearts Vellum
Banner Blast stamp set and punch (Stampin Up)
Valentine's Sentiment *No longer available* (My thoughts exactly)
Real Red ink, Pretty in Pink ink, Pool Party Ink (Stampin Up)
Heart Die (Spellbinders)
White Gel pen (sakura)
Various heart punches

8 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Oh Kim, as you know I am smitten!!!! I loved my sweet goodies and they are all so pretty in person! You are right, what girl doesn't love lip balm, and packaged so CA-UTE too! The heart filled with goodies! Awesome! The card is darling as can be! Love it ALL! Happy Valentine's Day!

Marilyn said...

Awesome projects!!

Beth F. said...

What a bunch of sweet goodies! That card is darling. I love any shaker card!
What a darling treat bag! That bee is so much fun.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Kim, this is a gorgeous set of Valentine treats!!! I really like your color scheme and papers.

Migdalia said...

WOW!! A very pretty shaker card and a very SWEET treats!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all your awesome projects Kim!!!!! How super fun for Tammy to receive all these goodies!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs!

Sukie said...

Fabulous project! Love the gorgeous card you made with the shaker heart confetti! That EOS tag is adorable and love the yummy chocolate, such awesome goodies! Happy Valentine's Day!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great gift!! That card is adorable with that little banner!! Hugs!!