Hi Everyone!
Today I'm sharing the card I made for Day 7- Stretch Your Dies Online card class.

I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire to make an alphabet shaker card.



 

I can always use cards to send to a friend, so I thought this was a perfect chance 
to make an everyday encouragement card with some pretty spring colored sequins.
Thanks for stopping by!! 
Have a wonderful day!
Products used:
Upper case Fun dies (My Creative Time)
Basic Set Die (Mama Elephant)
Welcome Spring 6x6 paper pad (American Crafts)
4mm Lemon drop and Pink blush sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Heart Sequins (Stash)
Natural Twine (May Arts)

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun design! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Debby Pannell said...

Love this card. So cute how you split the letters up with different colors. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday "Pink & Yellow Color" Challenge.
TTFN