Hi Everyone!
Today, I am sharing a few Chalkboard style Birthday cards 
featuring some fun Love My Tapes washi tape embellishments.
I made some cute Pom-pom decorations that I thought 
would be a fun banner embellishment.

First though, here is a short tutorial on how 
I made the fun pom-pom banner embellishments

1) I tore strips of washi tape 2-3 in. long.
2) Fold in half on itself, so it sticks together.
3) Take some sharp scissors and snip along the folded edge to make a fringe.





Then take some tweezers and wrap around 
the fringed washi tape to form a circle/flower.

 Take the washi pom pom and adhere on a strong glue dot 
and press the middle down with a finger tip.
Place on your project!! 
So simple but fun!

Here are the Birthday cards I made with the fun pom-poms.

















Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!

 

Other Products used:
Big Birthday Wishes (Simon Says Stamps- April 2015 card kit)
Year Three- Lawn Fawn
Unicorn pigment ink
White embossing powder (Stampin Up)
Uniball Signo white gel pen
Yellow Stickles

1 comments:

Sukie said...

Beautiful chalkboard cards! I just love the fringe washi flowers! Such pretty colors and patterns! Have a great weekend!