Hi Everyone!!
I hope your day is going wonderful!
Here is my last watercolor card for today.
I colored the Memaid Anya that comes as a freebie for signing up to The Greeting Farm newsletter.


I made this watercolor panel with distress inks: 
Seedless preserves, Salty Ocean, Evergreen Bough and Peacock Feathers. 
I embossed the sentiment from Word Salad from Paper Smooches and Friends from Hero Arts.
 Then I added some sequins.
I colored Anya with my copic markers and tried out some dot technique.
I am entering this card in the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

 

10 comments:

nancy braga said...

Beautiful! One of my favorites!

Jessica H said...

Adorable card!! Love the dot detail on the tail and the water splatters on the inked background!

Joyce said...

This card is absolutely adorable.

D.Ann C said...

Awww... how sweet!

Fotinia said...

what a cute mermaid!!!! your coloring is perfect!!!

SonjaK said...

Wow, amazing coloring!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! What a Beautiful Image/Card! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Lucinde said...

Your background looks so pretty!

Creative M said...

Very Sweet!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

You, my friend, are the queen of coloring hair!!! I bow to you!!! I love the colors you watercolored and that image is so super cute with you the way you colored her!! Hugs!!