Hi Everyone!! 
Today I am sharing a project for 
the Trendy Twine design team.
I am sharing some DIY Pocket Scrapbooking (Project Life style) cards using several of Annie's Paper Boutique Planner stamps. I made three cards, two of the "Weekend" one because I thought it would also work perfectly in my MAMBI Happy planner.





I took the Stitched Journal die (Lawn Fawn) and for my cards but first I added the borders, using the Speech bubble border die (Lawn Fawn) and the Stitched Borders 1 die (Pretty Pink Posh), then I added some stamping to each card using the stamp sets. I heat embossed the "Today I'm Feeling" with white embossing powder to make it pop on the Melon Mambo cardstock. I used the Check It Off set for the lines, 'To Do List' and Notes. Then added some Totally White Trendy Twine with a bow for a little decoration and a strip of washi tape on the other cards. I think these will be perfect to journal on or just as filler cards and to punch and add to a planner.













Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to check out: 
Trendy Twine blog for more inspiration
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group

Have a wonderful day!!



Other products used:
Stitched Journaling Die and Speech Bubble border die (Lawn Fawn)
Stitched Border 1 die (Pretty Pink Posh)
Ink- Unicorn pigment ink (Hero Arts), Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink ink (SU!), Onyx Black ink (Versafine)
Card Stock- Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink (SU!), GP White
Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents (on mini heart)

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

These sure are quick and fun!

~Tammy~ said...

Kim, I love your planner cards. The Totally White TT looks amazing against the red. These rock! Have a GREAT day!

jessica said...

LOVE your awesome planner cards! The colors are so great and the stamps are adorable!
Super job!

Beth F. said...

These are very cute! I love the colors you used and the bow of white Trendy Twine is perfect.

Sukie said...

Super cute project! Love the fun color combinations you used! I also love the dies you used to create the cards, the stamps are so fun too!

Migdalia said...

You did such an AWESOME job on this!Such pretty planner cards!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are adorable!

Helen said...

These are fabulous!