Hi, everyone! 
Today I am sharing the new sketch challenge at 
Hope you'll join us!

This Week's Sketch:


My Design Team Project:



I stamped this cute otter in brown ink and colored it in with copic markers. I also colored the little gift box then cut his hand so it looks like the otter is holding the gift while floating. The paper is pretty and holographic, perfect for a fun birthday card! I cut the waves using the negative of a scallop border die from Pretty Pink Posh. The banner is a few punches from Stampin Up and EKSuccess that are popped up. I can always use birthday cards and this sketch is perfect for that or any special occasion! I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

Link up here:

Hope you'll join us!


Thanks for stopping by!


Products Used:
Year Five stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
Copic Markers
Rich Cocoa ink (Memento), Onyx Black ink (Versafine), Only Orange (SU), Silver ink (Encore!)
The Birthday Wishes stack (DCWV), Take Note 6x6 (Doodlebug)
Stitched Borders 1 die (Pretty Pink Posh)
Banner punches ( SU and EK Success)
White enamel accents (Ranger)


5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGEEZ! Those are so DANG CUTE! LOVE your sweet Otter!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely adorable - such a fun little scene!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are adorable Kimberly!! I love how you cut his hand so that he is holding the gift! Hugs!

Migdalia said...

Both are ADORABLE!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M