Hi Everyone!!
Today I am sharing a card for the 
Pink and Main design team.
For my card, I used the *NEW* So cool stamp set.
These penguins and their ice cream are just too fun!


I stamped the cute penguins then paper pieced their treats with some Shimmer texture card stock. Then I added some glitter, glossy accents and enamel accents to the card. The main panel and the layer are die cut with the Stitched Rounded Rectangles die. I added some Totally Limeade Trendy Twine. The sentiment was added to some yellow polka dot paper and made into a banner.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Make sure to join the current 
Pink and Main challenge: Summer!
Have a wonderful day!
 
Other Products Used:
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Copic markers
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella clear
Sprinkles (Doodlebugs)
Summertime 6x6 paper (Doodlebug)
Summer days paper (Echo Park)
Versafine onyx black ink
Shimmer Texture card stock (Bazzill)
Stampin Pastels, White gel pen
Totally Limeade Trendy Twine
Corner Rounder (WRMK)

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the penguins~~

Rosie's 4590 said...

I absolutely love UR Penguin Card!!! I'd like to know where I can purchase all that U used to make this card plz.?

Rosie's 4590 said...

I absolutely love this penguin card U made! How/where can I get the same stuff U used plz.?