Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a project for the 
Pink and Main design team.
This month the Pink and Main Challenge is Shakers, I love to make them, love to give them and get them! They are just so fun! So I made a shaker card with the *NEW* Nesting Hexagon dies and used the Hello die as the sentiment.


For the card, I die cut a white card stock panel from the Rounded stitched rectangle die. I made several shaker windows with the smallest Hexagon die then filled them with rainbow and small heart iridescent sequins. Then added the Hello sentiment that is die cut with black card stock then accented with some Crystal Clear Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and added some glossy accents.


I love how sparkly the sentiment is with 
the Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and glossy accents. 

Pink and Main products used:

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 
I hope you were inspired and have a wonderful day!
Don't forget to join the current 

Kimberly

Other Supplies used:
Crystal Clear Sparkle pen (Spectrum Noir)
Glossy Accents
Acetate
White card stock (Georgia Pacific)
Black card stock (The Paper Studio)
Sequins (Darice)
Heart iridescent sequins (Martha Stewart crafts)

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooooo PRETTY Kimberly! LOVE the Sequins and design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations