Hi Everyone! 
Today is my day to share a project 
For my card today I am using the cute bear from Sunflowers stamp set, coordinating Sunflowers dies and the So Sorry stamp set.
I made a Belated Birthday card using these sets. I always like the look of colored images on kraft cardstock.

I stamped the cute bear and sentiment in brown ink, the colored the bear with prismacolor pencils. I also stamped, colored and die cut the bow from the stamp set.
Next, I added some white gel pen accents to the bear and outlined the "Sorry" part of the sentiment to help it stand out. The card is pretty much one layered so it will be easy to mail.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to join the current 
Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly

Paper- Crumb cake card stock (SU)
Ink- Hybrid Chocolate Brown ink (MFT), Copic 0.3 multiliner, White and Black Gel pens, Prismacolor pencils

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a Sweet Birthday card Kimberly! I really love the large (SORRY) word stamp and that sweet bear.. too cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations