Today's Post is a card I made for my Brother for his Birthday.
I used my new Pagoda cartridge.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I cut the card at 5 1/4 and the "Kanji" symbol for celebrate at 1 1/2. I cut the gift bag using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More and it was 7 1/2. The bag was pretty small and I only used it to put candy in. I was really excited to use that cartridge. I used Core'dinations Hocus Pocus Cardstock and the silver is from a Walmart Shimmer stack. I inked the edges in silver.
Tip: Next time I cut this card the Carstock needs to be 2 layers or pretty thick. The card fit in a Standard A2 envelope though.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Fantastic card and I love the matching bag!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Ninja Mum said...

Cool card! I also love the matching bag!
Custom Patches

Jessi Myers said...

Wow - that is awesome! I love your colors and that bag is great. Can't wait to try out this cartridge!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What an awesome masculine card! I love it!