I love participating in the weekly Challenges over at Paper Therapy and the Gettin Cricky Challenge! This is the card I made for this week's sketch Challenge. This is for my sister-in-law's birthday later this month. 
Photobucket

Recipe:
Create a Critter Cartridge (flipped) cut at 3
Designer paper: SU! Razzleberry lemonade
Paper: PTI white, SU! rich razzleberry, melon mambo, pumpkin pie, Yellow from stash
Stamp: PTI Everyday Button Bits
Ink: SU! Melon Mambo & Rich Razzleberry
Other: SU! Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, EKsuccess scalloped border punch, Spellbinders Labels 3 nestabilities, Prima Flower, Michael's rhinestone, ATG AdhesiveThanks for Looking!

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, this is adorable! I love that little birdie!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG where did you get that sentiment stamp? I've never heard of PTI?? I love that--totally want that stamp!
I love her little flower in her hair--hahah-that is toooo cute!
Thank you so much for playing my Cricut Challenge at Getting Cricky for Nates ABC Cart.