Happy Friday Everyone!
We MADE it! :) Haha!
Today my project is a card I made for some good friends and a Challenge.
The challenge is over at scrapbook.com the July Card Challenge, Theme -"Baby" and Technique- "Side Step Card".

Here is my card
Photobucket


I love how it turned out! So Cute!

Recipe:

Recollections Cardstock, Stampin Up Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo Cardstock, K& Co. Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl paper stack, Spellbinders Fancy Tags & Labels One dies, Stampin Up butterfly Embosslit, Pretty In Pink Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Sentiments from Stampin Up Sets- Teeny Tiny Wishes & Cuddles and Tickles,  Baby in Stroller cut from Baby Steps at 3 with a Peachy Keen Basic Paperdoll faces, Stardust stickles, Trendy Twine in Pink and Purple, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder, Buttons, Pearls and Baby Foot brad from my Stash.
Thanks for Looking and have Great Friday!!

9 comments:

Adrian said...

This is so adorable, great job!

Tracey said...

Hi kimberly, I just love your card...it is so pretty, So many gorgeous details.

girlia said...

Kimberly this is adorable.

Sandy O said...

Kimberly, this is wonderful. What is not to like, you have decorated this beautifully.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

I love all the pink. Very pretty =D

Jennie Garcia said...

Your cards are so cute!! I love the techniques you used!! Super pretty!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kara said...

This card is so adorable, your friends will love it! I am a new follower of your blog. Also, when you get a chance please stop by my blog for an award :)!!

-Kara
Karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

:: Samantha KT :: said...

This is so adorable!

Hailey said...

I love all the detail that went into this.
Hailey
cricutcrazygurr.blogspot.com