Hi Everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful week!!
Today is another project featuring Robin's Creative Cottage New Stamps!! :)
Robin has created Two amazing High Quality Clear Polymer stamps.
Today is day four of the Stamp release week and the Design Team is doing an amazing job
showcasing these stamps!!


Robins Creative Cottage

 Today the Design Team is featuring Robin's Creative Cottage "Gingerbread Holiday."
I  just love this set, it's so adorable and has tons of possibilities!
I made a little gift set, a 4x4 card and treat tube.
Treat Tubes



 Close Up


This project was so fun! These stamps just create so many possibilities for all your holiday crafting needs.
Make sure to stop by Robin's Creative Cottage and check out all the amazing projects Robin and her design team have come up with!
Don't forget that Friday is the blog hop and every design team member will have a stamp set to give away!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!




Recipe
Stamps
Robin's Creative Cottage "Gingerbread Holiday"
Peachy Keen PKS 460 Happy Lashes Assortment

Ink
Whisper White Craft Ink, Garden Green, Real Red and Creamy Caramel
Black Stazon Ink

Cartridges
Elegant Edges
Winter Frolic

Paper
Stampin Up- Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Recollections Brown and Kraft

Other
Pearl Pens- Cream and White, Kaisercraft Red Pearls, Trendy Twine Peppermint Stick,
Stampin Up Medium Jewelry tag punch

12 comments:

Patty B said...

Super cute projects, Kimberly! It would be great to give both of these together to some lucky people!

Linda Kaiser said...

Kimberly, what a great idea! I love the set and the mini gingerbread stamp is adorable!

I am so going to scraplift:)

Linda

Heather May Holbrook said...

Such a cute project! Love the detail on your gingerbread couple! Really fun gift idea!
Heather :)

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

This gift set is so much fun, I'm so glad you took lots of photos, I really like how you stamped the envelope (I think it was the envelope) with the gingerbread kids and the hearts. :)

GiGi said...

What fun projects! I love the kiss tube and the gingerbread men are so cute, they made me smile!

Trisha said...

The Gingerbread Holiday stamp makes up into a sweet card. Great job and love the Hershey Kiss tube. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Sheila said...

this is a nice set!

Happyscrapin said...

Love your gift set!!! The treat tubes with the mini gingerbread man is adorable! I love the card too!


plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

Karen said...

So adorable! I love how you used the little gingerbread man stamp and heart stamp on the tube!

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Maquel said...

Very, very cute!! I love the pretty polka dot paper in the background, and the peachy faces on the gingerbread! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this card!!! Super nice! I am a new follower! Can't wait to see more of what you do! Visit my blog if you like!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Kim I’m so happy you made the tube with candy. I just brought 7 of them to make for my kids and niece and nephews. Thanks for the ideal. Blessing AJ!