Hi Everyone!! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
Time for another awesome Birthday Sundaes Challenge!
This week's Challenge #35 is to make a Birthday card with a Tree.
This week's guest designer is Rayna http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/.

Here is my card for this Challenge.
I had fun making this card, normally I don't use trees on my cards so this was out of my comfort zone.
I love how it turned out though. A Tree?! So many options! Do I use a die cut? A Stamp? A Sticker?
I can't wait to see what everyone else creates for this challenge! Good luck!
Make sure to stop by the Birthday Sundaes Blog and see what the Design Team has come up with and to join in on the challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Cartridge
Baby Steps

Paper
Stampin Up Whisper White, Glorious Green, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Ballet Blue
Recollections Baby Blue and Craft

Other
Trendy Twine- Blue Berry Twine, 
Stampin Up Top Note Die and Butterfly Embosslit,
Sakura White Gel pen,
Bashful Blue Ink,
Computer Generated Sentiment


9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Sucha a pretty card. Love the sentiment!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Maribel said...

This is such a cute sentiment! Perfect for this challenge! I love how you incorporated all the details together to make this adorable card!
Maribel

:: Samantha KT :: said...

That bird is so sweet! I love the sentiment font too! Well done!

Samantha

Kaitlin said...

Very sweet card!! :)

Karen said...

love that little bluebird on top of the tree so super cute

Laurie said...

You did a great job on your tree, and I love the little bird!!
Laurie DTM
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Super cute! I love the little brid in the tree! Great touch!
Tara

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so adorable! I love how you did the grass and the butterfly was the perfect touch! *Hugs*

Stacey

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So super adorable! Iove that bird in the tree!