Hi everyone!!
 Today I am sharing my first official project as a new Design Team member of Joy's Life!
If you haven't checked out Joy's awesome stamps and products make sure you do!
You won't be disappointed!! :)

This week the Design Team is featuring Bags and Boxes, so make sure to stop by the Joy's Life Design Team blog to check that out.
For my project, I altered a tall gift bag.
This size perfectly fits a bottle of Sparkling Cider or Wine, your choice ;).

I decided to bust out all that glitter I have been hoarding, you know the stuff we used in the days before stickles? Hehe, I made my tree with some adhesive tape then covered it with some green glitter, added some Rhinestone ornaments and some snow.


Close-up of the stamped sentiment.

Isn't that sentiment just so fun!! This is part of Joy's new set, Oh Christmas Puns
Lots of amazing things on this set! :)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out Joy's stamps and products!
Don't forget there is a Joy's Life Design Team Blog Hop this weekend!
Lots of inspiration, make sure to hop with us!

Have a wonderful Day!

-Project Recipe-
Oh, Christmas Puns- Joy's Life Stamps
Ink- Versafine Onyx Black
Bag- Hobby Lobby
Paper- Georgia Pacific and Recollections cardstock
Other- Glitter (GStudio), Stardust Stickles, Rhinestones (Recollections), Paper Crimper (Fiskars),
Star Punch ( Marvy Uchida), Snowflakes embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

 

3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful bag my friend! I love all that glitter! *Hugs*

Stacey

Patty B said...

Kimberly, this would be such a neat gift to receive. Goes perfectly with the sentiment! :)

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Kimberly, love your glittery tree!
so happy to have you on the team!
hugs & blessings