Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! 
So far, so good here. Hubby and I are on a mini vacation in Massachusetts for a good friend's wedding.
My first time on the East Coast. Should be interesting ;)
 Time for another fun Cut It Up Challenge!

Cut It Up Challenge #7- Make a 3D Holiday project.
 It's your choice which holiday you decide to do.
Just make sure you include a die-cut.

I made a banner for our family living room.
I love how it turned out :) So fun and cheerful!


One more photo of the banner :) 

I have banners for all the other holidays except Christmas.
Make sure to join in on the fun challenge and make a 3D Holiday project!!
Don't forget to check out the amazing Cut  It Up Design Team inspiration too!
Have a wonderful day!

-Project Recipe-
Lovely Floral (Font) and Birthday Bash (Banner) Cricut Cartridges

Recollections Cardstock and Patterned paper
Star Dust Stickles and Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Up
White Gel Pen
Recollections Rhinestones and red bells
Snowflake punch-Marvy Uchida
White Glitter Tulle- JoAnns
  
 Pin It

8 comments:

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Kimberly, this is beautiful. Love the lettering and color combo! I never think to make banners....

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful banner my friend! I love the tulle and the snowflakes! *Hugs*

Brenda said...

Kimberly, this is so pretty! What a nice piece of decor for Christmas!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous Banner!!Great Job!!
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia

Jen said...

Such a cute banner Kimberly!! Love the snowflakes and the tulle through the banner with the red jingle bells!!

Jen
http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

Janis Lewis said...

This is so pretty. Love the message, and those bows are perfect. :) Janis

Arcy Scraps said...

Very pretty banner :-)

Karen said...

Such a cute banner! Your stitching looks great and I love how you used the tulle! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com