Hi everyone!!
Today I am sharing a Thanksgiving card featuring Craftin' Desert Divas stamps. 
I am enjoying the products from the October release,
 they are so fun and perfect for the upcoming holiday!
 For this card, I used the Talk Turkey To Me stamp set. 




I used "Talk Turkey To Me" for my sign, "Gobble, Gobble" and "Happy Thanksgiving."


I used a Miss Kates Cuttables "Gobble, Gobble" file for the Turkey and the cute Chickie Faces from Peachy Keen stamps. I also added some Orange truffle Trendy Twine
and a dark chocolate liquid pearl border.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful day!!

 Other Products used:
Gobble, Gobble- Miss Kate Cuttables
PK 1374 Chickie Faces 1 1/8"
Versafine onyx black ink and Chocolate Chip ink
Orange Truffle Trendy Twine
Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip card stock
Apple Cider paper -BoBunny
Glossy accents, Dark Chocolate liquid pearls, white gel pen, 
Stitched borders 1 die  - Pretty Pink Posh

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't get any cuter than this!!

Migdalia said...

Gobble! Gobble!! Way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is this!!! I love it!! Hugs!!