Hi Everyone!!
 This week I have been participating in the Holiday Card Workshop 2014.

Here are my "Easy to Duplicate" cards for day 1 using Kristina Werner's Clean and Simple design she shared with the class.



 Thanks for stopping by!!
I'm so excited to be finally making some holiday cards!! 
I'll be back soon for the following days! :)


Products used:
Stamps- Winter Wishes (Unity) and Curly Cute (SU!)
Veramark ink and White Embossing powder (SU!)
Heidi Swapp Spray Stencil and Texture paste topped with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!)
Paper- Navy (Recollections) and Crumb Cake (SU!)
White Gel Pen
Heart Punch
Christmas Red Stickles
Black Soot Distress ink (Ranger)

  

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such Beautiful cards!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are great!! I love that blue against the kraft!! Hugs!