Hi Everyone!!
Happy May Day!
Today starts a new monthly challenge for
This month the theme is: Anything Goes!

How can you beat that? 
Don't forget to link up your crafty projects all month long.

For my project, I used the new Fur Friends stamp set.
 There is also a sneak peek of something coming this month on my cards.



First, I started out by die cutting the card shape then stamped some of the smaller images from the set in the same color as the card base to create a tone on tone background. Then I colored the cute dog and cat images from the set using copic markers. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on some blue and red card stock to match the colors on the animals. Finally, I added some gel pen accents and wink of stella clear and glossy accents to the tags.
These animals are just so cute and fun to create with!
Don't forget to join the challenge!!
Have a wonderful day!
 
Other Products used:
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Copic markers
Versamark ink
White embossing powder (SU)
Crumb Cake, Real Red and Brilliant Blue card stock (SU)
Crumb Cake ink (SU)
Wink of stella clear glitter
Glossy Accents
White Gel pen

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards!!

Migdalia said...

Yoru furry friends are adorable! TOO cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Those are some sweet cards Kimberly! I adore both little animals! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations