Hi, everyone! 
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.
Today I am sharing the new sketch challenge at Paper Play Sketches.
Hope you'll join us!

This Week's Sketch:


My Design Team Project:


I know I can always use some friendship cards, so I wanted to use this cute nurse and sentient from My Favorite Things. I stamped the nurse and colored her with copic markers then I die cut her and two coordinating red patterned papers from Patriotic Picnic paper (Doodlebugs) with the Zig Zag stitched rectangles die (MFT). The patterned papers are layered on white card stock. The sentiment is heat embossed in white on the red card base. I added some hearts with wink of stella glitter and glossy accents. 

Link up here:

Hope you'll join us!



Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to stop by and see what the design team has created to inspire you!
Have a wonderful day!


Products Used:
Best Medicine stamp set (My Favorite Things)
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Copic Markers
Versamark ink and white embossing powder
Patriotic Picnic 6x6 paper (Doodlebug)
Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle dies (MFT)
Stitched Journaling die set (Hearts)-(Lawn Fawn)
Red card stock (Recollections)
Wink of stella clear glitter and Glossy accents


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE your Sketch card! It's super sweet - Love that image!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card~I love the sentiment! Perfect for your card!
Sherrie K