Hi Everyone!!
I hope your week has been great, it's been busy around here and we had our first snow fall yesterday. 
Today, I am sharing a few cards using the *Newly* released Sloths stamps and coordinating dies from Pink and Main stamps.






I kept the cards with a clean and simple design. Perfect to give to anyone and let the fun and sweet sloths be the star. First, I stamped and copic colored the sloths. Next, I used the coordinating dies, then I took (2) white panels of card stock cut 4.25 x 5.5 and embossed them. Then I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments in white on black cardstock. I adhered the layers to a white card base then popped up the cute sloths.



Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Don't forget to join the current 

Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly

Other Supplies Used:
Ink- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento), Copic Markers, Versamark ink, White embossing powder
Paper- White card stock (Georgia Pacific), Black card stock (TPS), SSS 120# white card stock
Other- Basket Weave embossing folder (Darice), Chevron embossing folder (Darice)

0 comments: