Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a card featuring Trendy Twine.

I made a Thank you card using the 
Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine.




I heat embossed in gold the sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set. Then I made a background with the cute fall images from the Hello Fall stamp set. Next, I die cut a scallop border from some orange and brown card stock and wrapped some Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine around it and finished with a bow.







Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day and are inspired to create some pretty fall cards!


Other Products used:
Ink- Versamark ink, Rich Cocoa (memento), Gold Embossing powder
Paper- Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin pie card stock (SU), Kraft card stock (Recollections)
Dies- Stitched borders 1 dies (Pretty Pink Posh)


4 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your card is so pretty! The sentiments on that Happy Thanksgiving stamp set are the best. I love the bold orange and brown scalloped layers with the twine wrapped around.

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty Kimberly! The stamped background looks awesome and I love the twine!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The way you created the background looks so awesome! The twine wrapped borders look so awesome as well!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty Kimberly, I just love the scallop trim...GORGEOUS!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Shelly