Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing a card with my very first
Galaxy background.
I have seen this technique used several times
and always wanted to try it.
I'm not going to lie, I am not a messy crafter, haha!!
This was a little out of my comfort zone and I had inky fingers for days but it was fun :)


I used the Hello Friend Wishes stamp set (Mama Elephant) for the focal point of the card since I don't really have any space inspired stamps or images. The cards was fun to create. I started out my stamping and heating embossing the sentiment in white then adding my distress inks. Once all the ink was added, I added some perfect pearls mist droplets and then some white acrylic paint splatters to mimic stars. Then I added the panel to a purple A2 card base.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!


Supplies Used:
Stamp- Hello Friend Wishes (Mama Elephant)
Ink- Versamark ink, White Embossing powder (SU), Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet Distress Inks (Ranger)
Paper- Distress Watercolor cardstock (Ranger), Purple cardstock (Recollections)
Other- Perfect Pearls mist, White acrylic paint




1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That background looks AWESOME!!! LOVE, LOVE your card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations