Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing a few cards I made for the current

For my cards, I used the the Color My World stamp set and the tiny heart from Treat Yourself stamp set, Lawn Fawn has several sets with the tiny hearts.



I used some Distress watercolor cardstock and stamped the sentiment and tiny heart in white. Then I added drops of rainbow inspired distress inks to the cardstock and blew them with a drinking straw. Some of the colors I mixed in a little bit of Perfect Pearls mist. The straw gave them a fun splatter effect. I dried each color before adding the next color.
Then I stamped and heat embossed two crayons with smiley faces from the set on scraps of the watercolor cardstock and sponged on green and blue distress inks to match splatters on the panel.
Then I added this panel to a black top folding A2 card base with foam tape and popped up the crayon that I fussy cut, to the coordinating color splatter. Then I finished the cards off with some fun coordinating enamel dots and clear sparkly enamel dots.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Friday!




Supplies used:
Stamps- Color My World and Treat Yourself (Lawn Fawn)
Ink- Versamark ink, White Embossing powder (SU), Seedless Preserves, Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Candied Apple Distress inks
Paper- Distress Watercolor cardstock, Black Cardstock (Bazzill)
Other- Enamel Dots (Doodlebug and Recollections), Perfect Pearls Mist


6 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both awesome!! I love the splatters!! Hugs!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Nancy K said...

Wow, your card design is amazing! i love the splatter look, such a fun technique and so perfect for this challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Silvia Galloni said...

Wow...this card is amazing!!!! I love all the bright colors in it!!! Have a wonderful day, Silvia.

Scrapper69 said...

So COOL & AWESOME!!! LOVE the design.. How fun to play with color & a straw! Fun Idea!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

JBJ said...

This is my favorite of the black, white, and bright card submissions! Thanks for teaching me a new technique!!