Hi Everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.
Happy First Day of Fall!! 
I am so ready for it this year.
Today, I am sharing a card inspired by the current My Favorite Things card sketch challenge #351.

For my card, I wanted to use two new products that I received recently. The cute Happy Hippos (MFT) and the Fairy Tales 6x6 paper (Doodlebug Designs).


I stamped and colored the two hippos with black ink, then colored them with copic markers. Next, I fussy cut them out. Then I used the Fairy Tales paper for the card layers. I used the Scallop Waves Die (Pink and Main stamps) and rounded the corners with a 1/2 in corner chomper (WRMK). Next, I stamped the sentiment in black ink and hand cut it out then layered it on some Orange cardstock (Bazzill) and foam mounted it. I die cut some balloons with the Birthday Balloons die (MFT) from some coordinating dotted patterned paper (The Paper Studio) and the strings from white card stock. Then, I added some white gel pen accents and finished the card off with some Lily White glitter sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs).


I was so excited to have a few moments to create a card and play along with the challenge.
Thank You so much for stopping by!
Have an amazing day!



3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I'm so ready for Fall too... I just wish it would get here! LOL Your card is ADORABLE! LOVE those hippo's and cute papers! :)

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! I love, love, love the colors!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love the colors and those hippos are adorable!