Hi Everyone!
Today, I am helping to wish the owner of Annie's Paper Boutique, Home of Trendy Twine,
**LESLEY**
a Happy, Happy Birthday!!!


I knew I wanted to include two things on Lesley's card, a coffee treat of some sort, even though she prefers the cold kind and PINK!
So I colored this sweet girl, Latte Lucy (C.C. Designs) with copic markers and paper pieced her dress in pink polka dots. Then I fussy cut her out and layered her on a die cut rectangle. Next, I used a paper stack that highlights all pinks, grays and mint green colors and followed a card sketch. I added some Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine to the left side of the rectangle and added two heart buttons finished with a bow and knot. Then I die cut the 'happy birthday' 4 times to layer it and added some Spun Sugar distress ink to the top portion of the sentiment. I finished the card off with some Simply White crystal Nuvo drops and some Wink of Stella clear glitter to her hearts and headband.  
I hope Lesley just loves her card and has an amazing birthday!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to visit the Trendy Twine blog to wish Lesley a Happy Birthday and to see all of the cards made to help celebrate her!
Have an amazing day!! 


Products Used:
Stamp- Latte Lucy (C.C. Designs)
Ink- Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento), Spun Sugar distress ink (Ranger), Copic Markers
Dies- Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Stax die (MFT), Sentiments Three Die (Spellbinders)
Paper- The Mint Berry stack (The Paper Studio), Green card stock (The Paper Studio)
Other- Heart Buttons, Simply White Crystal Nuvo Drops, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella Clear glitter brush pen

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!! Love the little image and love your coloring!!

Beth F. said...

First of all, I want to thank you so much for joining us in wishing Lesley a happy birthday! I know she will love your card! The girl you colored is absolutely DARLING! I really love the color scheme you used too. One can never go wrong with pink and green. This whole card just makes me smile! Have a wonderful day!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Oh my goodness, Kim. Everything about this card is absolutely perfect. What a cute little girl and all of the pink!! Love it. Thanks so much for the nice birthday surprise. Can't wait to get my card.

Hugs!
Lesley

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love how you colored your sweet image! The papers you used are absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining in on this special surprise for Lesley!

Migdalia said...

This is absolutely precious!! I love the darling image & I love your wonderful coloring!! I KNOW Lesley will love this! I DO!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH Kimberly - Your card is sooooo PRETTY! I LOVE the way you colored up that sweet image and what pretty papers - She will LOVE this fabulous card!

Speaking of Fabulous Cards - I received a BEAUTIFUL card in the mail today - It's so pretty and hanging on my large magnetic board in my craft space - I so appreciate your kind words!
Big Crafty Hugs sweet friend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations