Hi Everyone! 
Today I am a Guest Designer for Die Cuttin Divas.

This week's Challenge is Random Act of Kindness
(Do Something Nice Day).

For my projects, I made some cards and matching tags to give to some fellow teachers, with some coffee cups filled with treats.



 The first set I used purple as my inspiration. I layered some purple die cut nesting hearts from some dies I purchased off Amazon. The smallest heart, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from a Hero Arts Kindness stamp set, popped it up and added some clear sequins and a little bit of Trendy Twine to match. Next, I die cut a heart tag from the Tiny Tags die set from Lawn Fawn and heat embossed a coordinating sentiment, then added it to the coffee cup I filled with some yummy treats.


The next card, I used the Peony Bouquet stamp set from Altenew and watercolored the flowers after I stamped and heat embossed them in clear. The sentiment is from the same Hero Arts Kindness set. I also die cut the panels from a Mama Elephant set for both cards. I finished the card with some wink of stella glitter brush pen on the flowers and some clear sequins. The tag is also from the Tiny Tags dies and stamped/heat embossed with the coordinating stamp set.




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Make sure to stop by the Die Cuttin Divas Blog to join the challenge, brighten someone's day, and be inspired by the Design Team.
Thank you to the Divas for letting me be a Guest Designer.
Have a wonderful day!! ♥

Products Used:
Dies- Nesting Hearts (Amazon), Basic Set Dies (Mama Elephant), Tiny Tags (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps- Peony Bouquet (Altenew), CM171 (Hero Arts), Tiny Tags Sayings (Lawn Fawn)
Ink- Versamark ink, White and Clear embossing powders, Versamark Onyx Black ink, Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens 
Paper- Bristol Smooth paper, Neenah Solar white 110# card stock, Teal and Purple card stock (Recollections)
Other- Sparkling Clear Sequins (PPP), Wink of Stella glitter brush pen, coffee cups (IKEA), Cello Bags, Totally White and Grape Fizz Trendy Twine




5 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Kimberly, your projects are so pretty. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

First of all... Congrats on being the Guest Designer... secondly... OMGOSH... these are simply FANTASTIC Kimberly! What beautiful cards and sweet treats to match them... the Teachers are so gonna appreciate your kindness! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

mum of two said...

Oh Kimberly! Your projects are PERFECT!! Thanks so much for designing with us this week.
TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your GDT over at DCD!! They are Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
Awesome job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Glenda said...

Beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing your talents as quest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Glenda

http://glendascards.blogspot.com/