Hi Everyone! 
I am back with my card for Day 2 
of the My Favorite Things Summer Camp 2018.
The challenge or inspiration for Day 2 is Primary Colors.

Here is my card using the Beary Special Birthday stamp set 
and coordinating dies again.


I started with a white top folding A2 card base, I stamped the sentiment from the set on the bottom, making sure to leave room for the patterned paper strips I was planning to add to the left side of the card. I stamped and colored the bear and hat with copic markers, then I stamped the balloons and paper pieced them with dotted red, yellow and blue papers from Sugar Peas Designs. Then I added them to the card front and popped up the party hat. Finally, I added the paper strips to the left and finished with some Totally Lemon Trendy Twine.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I love that sweet bear and the different colored balloons.. Adorable!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️