Hi Everyone!
Here I am again, sharing my card for day 3 of the My Favorite Things Summer Camp.
Day 3 was about using repetition on your card or project.
I decided to use word repetition on my card.


For this card, I used the Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp set and wanted to go with Purple, my favorite color. For the inks, I used different Altenew ink pads in purple. They create a wonderful Ombre effect. I stamped the "Awesome" sentiment six times then stamped and heat embossed the coordinating sentiment in silver on vellum. I added the panel to a purple card base then finished with some wink of Stella glitter pen and some iridescent sequins.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I really like the different shades of purples... and of course the word AWESOME! :) I wish I had time to play along this time but I don't.... Hopefully I'll be able to try these on the weekend, just to challenge myself!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the purple!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️