Hi Everyone!!
Today, a few Trendy Twine Design Team Alumni, Guest Designers and the current Design Team members are wishing Lesley, the fearless leader of Annie's Paper Boutique and Trendy Twine, a Happy, Happy Birthday!!!


For my card, I made a Trendy Twine rainbow 
for Lesley's card.

To start my Trendy Twine stitched rainbow, I took several Circle dies and lightly traced them in pencil about a quarter of an inch apart on a white cardstock stitched rectangle. Then pierced the holes with my paper piercer and just eyeballed this. Then I went ahead and hand stitched each line with an embroidery needle. Then I took a white card base and added some of the rainbow hearts from the Fairy Tales collection by Doodlebug Design. I foam mounted the rectangle panel then added the sentiment from the paper stack. I used a die cut heart and cloud from the collection, as well. Then I finished the card off with some epoxy hearts from Doodlebug that matched.


Make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine Blog to see all the amazing 
Birthday cards and projects.
Don't forget to wish LESLEY a Happy Birthday!!






9 comments:

Beth F. said...

This card totally makes me SMILE! I adore how you made that rainbow. It is so sweet! Thank you so much for participating in this special post for Lesley!

Migdalia said...

Such a super fun card! I love the fun rainbow!! Super DUPER cute my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Helen said...

I just love your colorful, twine rainbow card :)

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! The twine rainbow is so gorgeous, I love how you added the cloud at the end! Such pretty colors too!

Scrapper69 said...

I soooo LOVE this card! Your rainbow is so pretty and Happy! It's just creative and I know Lesley will smile when she sees this! Awesome job! Have a wonderful weekend!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

What a great design Kimberly! I love the fun colors and the way you did the twine is so creative! Bright, cheerful and fabulous design! Lesley is sure to love it!
Sherrie K

Marilyn said...

Adorable! Love the stitched rainbow!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

~Tammy~ said...

Kim, are you kidding me right now.? I can't even begin to tell you how much I am in love with this card. Your use of twine is fabulous and I might have to say I am a little envious of Lesley getting this piece of perfect and detailed work of art. LOVE it!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awww, Cupcake, this was such a sweet surprise for me to see on my birthday. Disney World and this wonderful gift on the blog made for a perfect day.

You always think of the cutest cards and they always have some many pretty details. This is gorgeous! I love the rainbow and the cloud is precious. I can't wait to see my card.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine