Hi everyone!! 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

If you have just came from Patty's, you are in the right place 
and if not you can start at the beginning at Joy's!


Cyndy        


I made a set of cards using two of my favorite color combos. Red and Kraft!
Who am I kidding? I LOVE Kraft with any color! Just fits perfectly!
Aren't these stamps just amazing? I love working with them.
There are just so many possibilities!

Make sure to hop along and see all the wonderful Joy's Life Design Team inspiration and to check out all the blog candy that is being offered!
Have a wonderful day! 


-Card Recipe-
Oh, Christmas Puns (Merry Christmas)
and

Wintery Puns (From My Heart to Yours) 
Joy's Life Stamps

Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art Cricut Cartridge

Kraft and White Cardstock- Recollections
Real Red Cardstock- Stampin Up
Sassy Sparkles Stamp-Stampin Up
Real Red and Whisper White ink- Stampin Up
Heart and Snowflake punch- Marvy Uchida
Real Red polka dot grosgrain ribbon- Stampin Up
White Gel Pen 
Star Dust Stickles 
  
 Pin It

24 comments:

Karon said...

Kimberly - what an awesome set of cards - the Kraft and red is fabulous. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

June Houck said...

Gorgeous cards, Kimberly! I adore this color scheme. I have that yummy polka dot ribbon too...I hoard it ;)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Very pretty card my friend! You know I love that color combo together! I love the little hearts in the middle of the snowflakes!

Stacey
DT sister

DebC said...

Sweet treat bags! Awesome job
Deb C
Bugjuiced

Rose said...

Very cute! Great Job!

Unknown said...

Kimberly,
Your card set is so cute! I love how you added the heart to the card to really tie together the "From my heart to yours" sentiment. I love Kraft paper too! Thanks so much for being part of the Happy Holidays Blog Hop!
Super Hugs,
~Joy~

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what fun holiday cards! i love the kraft background, one of my faves :)

happy hoppin'!

Sarabeth

Got2BCrafting said...

These cards are so beautiful! I love the stamped background. :) I think Kraft goes perfectly with ANY color as well.. it is one of my favorites to use!
Hugs,
Lori

jennyplace2 said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, the sentiments are just perfect! Love clean and CAS lines of the cards. TFS!

Patty B said...

I don't use red and kraft paper that often, but I should, cause it looks neato! :)

Shar said...

super cute card set, Kimberly!!!

scrapendipity@gmail.com

bird said...

Very cute cards.

Chelle said...

What Beautiful cards!! I have seen "Kraft" b4 on other blogs but have never found a place to get it!
I too love the colors together but you could NEVER go wrong w/ RED!!
Thanks so much for sharing your creativity & for hopping w/ Joy!!!
kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

TeresaK said...

This is just such a different and lovely card! I love that it could be reproduced easily enough for a large card list!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Prettiful Creations said...

I really love these color combinations too..This is a fabulous card
kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

Sarah Biswabic said...

Very beautiful cards!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like this color combo too!

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Love the colors, love the snowflake, LOVE the stamps! :)
Laura
www.laurascraftsandmore.com
tweetyb@satx.rr.com

Maria Matter said...

these are lovely Kimberly!!

Arcy Scraps said...

I cannot tell you how much I love this color combination! Kraft + white + red = awesome!! Your cards turned out great!

TeresaK said...

I love the look of kraft cardstock for Christmas cards! What a great job you did on these!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Diana Fernandez said...

Beautiful creations! I love them!

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a lovely card! TFS AJ-
AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
jeria22@yahoo.com

Lorrie Jonas' creations said...

Love the card, they look very festive.. been enjoying the hop!