Hi Everyone!
Today I wanted to share a bright and cheerful card I made using the big Hello Friend sentiment, from the Hello Friend Wishes stamp set by Mama Elephant.


I just love the scripty font in this set and it just pops against the orange to yellow background.
First, I die cut a panel out of some canson xl watercolor paper from the MFT STAX Stitched Rectangle Scalloped edge frame die, the largest one, then used my Misti and stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and heat set it in white embossing powder. Then I added some distress inks, blending from the lightest to the darkest, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin and Abandoned Coral, added some water droplets and shimmer spray. I added the scalloped frame but in white card stock and adhered it to a white card base. I finished it off with some yellow and sparkling clear pretty pink posh sequins.




I love the pretty look of this card, so bright and cheerful!
I stamped the coordinating sentiment from the set, "I just wanted to say 'Hello' to help brighten up your day!" to the inside of the card. I hope to make many more cards like this one.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!




5 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh! I love the bright feel of this!! Like you are sending an envelope filled with sunshine!! Hugs!!

Migdalia said...

I love the bright colors!! Beautiful my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Beth F. said...

A very bright and cheerful card for sure!

Georgiana said...

Love the three colors blended together. Your white embossing is awesome with your spritz and sequins.

Scrapper69 said...

Another pretty background and beautiful script! I really gotta get this set!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations