Hi Everyone!!
Today I am back sharing another Stampin Bella Squidgies card. This time using the Chatty Squidgie.

I know I can always use friend cards, just to let someone know I miss them, I'm thinking of them, I appreciate them or just to brighten their day. Who doesn't love getting mail that isn't a bill or ad, right?


I colored several images during the last Daily Marker 30 Day color challenge. This is one of them. I have a stack I'm working through, what can I say, I love to color and practice but I'm slow at sharing my images. Better late than never!!
For this card, I used a pre-made card base from Pebbles card basics in teal polka dots. I stamped the image ink Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with copic markers. Then I added some Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen then some white gel pen accents. I die cut the image with a stitched rectangle die and popped it up on the card with some foam tape after I added the sentiment in black ink. Then I finished the card with some Iridescent sequins from Darice.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!






4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

She is a cutie pie! I'm going to have to check out these stamps, they are too cute! Super cute card my friend!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Migdalia said...

This is just precious my friend! And yes I do enjoy receiving a card from you!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Scrapper69 said...

Awww.... that's an adorable little scene... great job coloring her up!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations