Hi Everyone!
Today I'm back sharing another card using the same technique as yesterday but with purple distress inks. Check out that post {here}. For this card, I used the amazing sentiment from the His Love stamp set by Mama Elephant.

I used the same MFT STAX Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Edge frame dies again, largest one and this time I used the Bristol Smooth paper with the distress inks. I started by heat embossing the sentiment again and blended lightest to darkest, Milled Lavendar, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord. Next, I added the frame with white card stock and some iridescent sequins from Darice.


Thank so much for stopping by!
I hope you have an amazing day!


2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful!

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo very pretty! LOVE the script sentiment and the background looks fantastic!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations