Photobucket

A new Challenge Blog is starting up, Cricut 360 and I thought I would try out for the Design Team.
The challenge is to use a bug and the color Lime Green in your project.
I used the lady bug from the Paisley Cartridge cut at 3 1/4.
The paper is the DCWV Kids Stack, SU! Melon Mambo,  and Recollections.
I used Ribbon Fx from Hobby Lobby. SU! Tiny Tags stamp set, word window punch and a fiskars edge punch. I added some brads and bling from my stash and used my white gel pen and my Melon Mambo Marker.
Lime green doesn't photograph very well does it? :)
Several tries later this is the best one! :)
Wish me luck!
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kimberly... your card is gorgeous... Thanks for the submission at Cricut 360ยบ...HUGS...SK :)

Tisha said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the scallop punch you used on the bottom.

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

scrappinC said...

Way tooo cute! Love the colors. Good luck on your DT tryout.

Cindy Lou

Sandy O said...

OH, the card is so bright and fun. Good luck on the DT spot!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, this is so cute! I love the papers you used and that ladybug rocks! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for the DT! They would be lucky to have you! :)

Daisylove Creations said...

Love your card and the color chice is great! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now. Good luck with the Design Team Call!
Crafty Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Beautiful card! I saw it as I posted my entry at Cricut360. I think you're a shoo-in!