Photobucket
I always love checking out Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenges and I haven't had much of a chance to participate. So I saw this last challenge and I was excited to make a project for our Nephew who is getting ready to graduate from Kindergarten on the 30th. His favorite color is blue so this was a perfect thing to  make for him.
I used Everyday Paperdolls for my 'nephew' character (looks just like him too!!) cut at 3 1/2 with the graduation outfit and diploma,
 I cut my letters 'Kindergarten'  on my gypsy from Mickey Font at 0.70, the other embellishments are from recollections.
I painted my frame with Maya Road spray mist in red shimmer, I got from a friend ;) I LOVE it!!
The paper is paper studio.
Wish me luck!!! I just adore Emma's Stamps so I hope that I can win a challenge soon!! :) 
Check out her blog too its amazing!
Thank you for looking and I hope you are having a wonderfully crafty weekend!

8 comments:

Emily said...

This is too cute! Your nephew will love it!

Lynn B. said...

Very cute, he will love it! You did a great job with it.

girlia said...

I am sure your nephew will love it. Adorable frame.

Jovan said...

This is so cute!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is Beautiful girl. You did an Awesome job. I hope you don't mind a new follower...tee hee hee :-). Smooches... Felicia at scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

Ulysses' mama said...

Wow! very nice!! I love it!!

Glora said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! This is seriously one of the cutest things I've seen. You have combined the perfect elements to make this frame absolutely priceless and precious as can be! I can't express to you how much I LOVE it! Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is this! Awesome!