Photobucket


I made this card for the National Scrapbooking Day Challenge #11 to use Pink, Black and Green in your project over at My Pink Stamper.
I can honestly say I have never used these colors together but it was fun!
I used my Cupcake lite cartridge for the first time to cut the sentiment out at 2. I used Georgia Pacific black cardstock, and recollections craft and pink cardstock. The patterned paper is from Colorbok.  The ribbon is SU! Certainly Celery. I embossed the black with my polka dots folder and used my threading water border punch on the pink paper and then did white doodles with my sakura gel pen.
I hope you enjoyed my last card for the challenges and I hope you were able to participate!
Have a great day! :)

1 comments:

Alison Jane Hann said...

Lovely card. I love the sentiment and the way you stitched the heart.