http://www.mycraftingcreations.com/wp-content/plugins/php-image-cache/image.php?path=/uploads/2011/05/Cricut-award.jpg
 I got this wonderful award, from Kim over at My Crafting Creations!! Thanks so much!
ON TO THE BLOG AWARD RULES:
Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.


1. I am a Cricut newbie, I have been papercrafting for almost 3 years and just got my Cricut Expression this past Christmas from my wonderful Hubby.

2. I have 42 cartridges already! Oh my gosh, that is crazy.....I just counted!! hahaha!

3. I love all the options available with the cricut, possibilities are endless!

4. I just learned how to clean my old mats completely and re-stick them and it works awesome!:) (I have 7 mats.)

5. I am addicted to all things cricut now!! :) Thanks to my wonderful friend Stacey! Check out her blog! Before her I didn't even want a cricut, I was happy with my stamps and big shot. Her blog is DEFINITELY Cricut-tastic!!



Now  10 people that are Cricut-tastic! 
1. Stacey- My Cricut inspiration!
2. Mary at Cardztv- Awesome videos
3. Amanda- Awesome projects!!
4. Sarah- Love her videos and projects.
5. Jennie- Love her blog!! :)
6. Tanya- Great Projects!!
7. Mari- Can't forget Momo!! Another great inspiration!
8. Minta- Love her blog too!
9. Paula- Super cricut projects!
10. Jojo- I love her wonderful projects and spirit! :) 

Take time to check out all of these wonderful cricut inspired blogs! Have a Great day friends!! :)

0 comments: