Hi everyone!! 
I hope you had a wonderful Holiday
 and spent lots of time with family and friends! 
We had a wonderful Christmas here and even got some snow!!

Time for another fun Cut It Up Challenge- #9 Out with the Old- Create a project that reuses something from the house that you typically would not use in your papercrafting.  (ie. A pendant from an old necklace, the acetate backing from a sticker sheet, fabric from some old clothing, etc) Must use a die cut.

I decided to use something that we had around the house, My hubby is a huge soda lover so we always have cans around. I thought it would be fun to make a masculine card with the tab from one of the cans.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you decide to join in on this fun challenge and I can't wait to see what you create!

-Project Recipe-
Banner Cut - Lovely Floral Cartridge
Stamp- Kaisercraft
Ink- Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Chocolate Chip
Paper- Recollections Kraft and Echo Park "Times and Seasons"
Cuttlebug embossing folder Mr. Maverick, Stampin Up 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate Chip and Soda Can Tab
  

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like how you used the soda tab. My daughter uses them to make bracelets, but she might need to share a couple now. : )

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Karon said...

Fabulous masculine card and love the ribbon and soda can tab - great idea. Love the embossing too. TFS

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very clever with the soda tab....hummm.... I don't drink sodas but bet I can find some at school...haha Also, beautiful little card.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great card! I love the color combo and such a great idea to use the soda tab for a ribbon slide. That embossing folder is fabulous!

Janis Lewis said...

Awesome idea! :) Janis

Migdalia said...

Very Clever & Creative!Awesome Card!
Migdalia

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

What a great idea! I would have never thought of making a card with those tabs! And I have 3 of them starting at me in the face (well now in my hands)
Great inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm going to have to save pop tops! We don't drink that much soda, but have some around for the holidays for guests. Just another thing to add to my "junk" pile!! :)

I love your card. I'm sure I'll be scraplifting it soon!

Evelyn

Karen said...

What an awesome card! I love the way you used the soda tab! The embossing and inking looks great too! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com