Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
So glad it's Friday?
I know I am! I always look forward to some craft and family time!

Well, it's time for another great Cut It Up Challenge.
Cut It Up Challenge #8- White Elegance.
Create an ALL white card with only a small touch of one other color.
Must use a die cut.
I made a wedding card with a touch of red.
This card was made for some friend's of ours that got married at the beginning of this month.
These are their wedding colors.
White cards are always so elegant!

Make sure to check out what the amazing Cut It Up Design Team has made for this challenge and to join in on the fun!
Have a wonderful day!

-Card Recipe-
Labels 3- SpellbindersWhimsical Words and I {Heart} Hearts- Stampin Up
Cake Topper Kiss- The Greeting Farm
Real Red ink- Stampin Up

Onyx Black ink- Versafine
Swiss Dots embossing folder- Cuttlebug
Tiny Hearts embossing folder- Paper Studio
Lace Heart border punch- Martha Stewart
Pearls- Stampin Up
Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
Star Dust Stickles
Ribbon- Offray
  
 Pin It

6 comments:

Karon said...

This card is stunning - love the white and then that image is perfect. TFS

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love all the embossing and that image is adorable! Great card my friend! Hugs!

Stacey

Beckie said...

This card is AWESOME. I super love the image and the names. Your coloring is fantastic. So goreous how you did the white with the deep colored ribbon. Great bow, too.

Be blessed, Beckie

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is adorable. Love the embossing and what a cute little couple! Beautiful job Kimberly!

Anita
DT Sister

Karen said...

This is such an awesome wedding card! I love that bow and your coloring is amazing! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

I love the image, the matting, the swiss dots, the pearls, the gorgeous bow... it's all just gorgeous! :) Janis